Café Kitsune Recipes
– 140g of Philadelphia cheese 45g of butter
– 60g of milk
– 25g of T45 flour
– 25g of T55 flour
– 15g of corn starch
– 5 eggs
– 100g of sugar
– 1/2 yellow lemon juice
– 1 piece of yellow lemon peel
– Prepare the springform pan and the baking paper. Heat the oven to 150°C.
– In a saucepan, whisk the Philadelphia cheese, the butter and the milk together at medium heat until it forms a smooth batter. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
– Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Beat the egg yolks with 30g of sugar, and pour it into to the Philadelphia cheese mixture while stirring.
– Sift the flour together with the corn starch into the Philadelphia cheese mixture and stir carefully to avoid lumps.
– Add the yellow lemon juice and peel.
– In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff, and gradually incorporate the rest of the sugar.
– Slowly and gently fold the beaten egg whites into the Philadelphia cheese mixture in three steps.
– Pour the cake mixture into the springform pan lined with baking paper. Put the filled springform pan in a larger pan and add hot water to reach halfway up the side of the smaller one, to prepare a water bath.
– Bake it at 150°C for 80 minutes. Be patient, do not open the oven door during the baking. Serve it after it has cooled down.
Bon appétit !
WHITE MATCHA LATTE
– 2 generous spoons of white chocolate chips
– 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
– 2 cups of milk or plant-based milk
– 1 cup of hot water
– Put the white chocolate chips in a large cup and add the matcha powder (ground with sieve)
– Melt it with hot water, stir and mix until you get a smooth result
– Steam your milk medium foam
– Pour the steamed milk over the melted white chocolate and matcha powder mixture, et voilà!
CAFÉ KITSUNÉ BROWNIE
– 200g of dark chocolate 54%
– 120g of half-salt butter
– 100g of brown sugar
– 50g of sugar
– 3 eggs
– 75g of flour
– 1 vanilla bean
– 100g of pecans
– Preheat the oven to 180°C,
– Add the melted dark chocolate to the melted half-salt butter,
– Beat the eggs with the sugar and gradually incorporate the dark chocolate plus butter mixture while stirring,
– Add the flour, the vanilla bean and stir carefully to avoid lumps,
– Pour the mixture into a mould and scatter the pecans over it,
– Bake at 180°C for 20min,
Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy!
First step, prepare your home-made virgin sauce:
– Mix 300g of pickles, 100g of black olives, 20g of capers, 60g of shallots, 40g of dried tomatoes and 40g of flat-leaf parsley,
– Add 80ml of garlic oil and 80ml of olive oil to the mixture, and mix it up!
For two avocado toasts, all you need is:
– 30g of toasted cereal bread
– 1/2 avocado
– 7g of chopped shallots
– 13ml of home-made virgin sauce
– 2ml of yellow lemon juice
– Coriander leaves, paprika and salt
– Some capers, purple olives and dried tomatoes for the decoration
– Mash the avocado and mix it with the chopped shallots,
– Season with your home-made virgin sauce, yellow lemon juice, salt and mix well,
– Toast the cereal bread brushed with your home-made virgin sauce,
– Place the avocado filling on the toasted cereal bread,
– Sprinkle with paprika, add coriander leaves, capers, purple olives and dried tomatoes.
Served immediately and enjoy!